Quit2Heal is a research study conducted by scientists at Seattle's Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in collaboration with the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and SCCA Network sites, American Cancer Society, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Join now to:
- Get expert guidance and support to help you quit smoking, including:
- A step-by-step guide to quitting
- Tools to help deal with urges to smoke
- Help staying motivated while you're quitting
- Be paid up to $105 for filling out 3 follow-up surveys, at 3, 6, and 12 months
- Be paid an additional $35 at each of the 3 time points if you are randomly selected to verify your smoking status using the saliva testing device mailed to you by the study (an additional $105 total).
- Help not only yourself, but other cancer patients by contributing to important research
Quit2Heal gives you easy 24/7 access right in the palm of your hand. Use it when you need it.